Random Humor Link
Online & Internet
Microsoft & Bill Gates
Computers & Technology
Men, Women & Sex
Stupid People / Crazy Ads
Life, Living & Location
Music, Radio, TV & Movies
Kids, Pets & Animals
Government & Politics
Work & Corporate
Education & Language
Holiday, Season, Religion
Travel, Cars & Driving
Eating, Drinking & Drugs
One-liners, Quotes, Etc.
Fun & Funny Things To Do
All Other / Misc. Humor
Joke-A-Minute / Archives
Image / Photo Archives
FunEHumor Home Page
Get Free Email Updates
Recommend us to others +
Take Our Site Survey +
Help Support This Site
Advertise on FunEHumor
Send Us Email
News & Announcements
Last Mailing List Update +
(+) - opens in new window
Please Show Your Support For This Site!! (Click this text for details)
20 REASONS WHY E-MAIL IS BETTER THAN SEX
1) E-mails last as long as you want them to.
2) You can e-mail a complete stranger without getting arrested.
3) Big e-mails don't hurt; little ones can satisfy.
4) You can e-mail people in public without getting funny looks.
5) You can e-mail somebody on the other side of the world.
6) You can e-mail people of either or both genders without being considered perverted.
7) You can turn a computer on without having to wear clothes that might make you catch
8) If you e-mail somebody once then don't get in touch again you won't feel too guilty
9) People who e-mail a lot of different people in a short time don't get called horrid
10) You can e-mail somebody who doesn't want anything to do with you and they can't put
you in prison for it.
11) Nobody makes any big thing of the first time you e-mail somebody.
12) Using your fingers to e-mail isn't considered vaguely disgusting.
13) You can talk loudly about e-mailing in front of your auntie and she won't be
14) You can e-mail close relatives and nobody will really bother about it.
15) E-mail can't get you pregnant.
16) Or give you nasty diseases.
17) You can e-mail somebody at any time of the month.
18) If you get a nasty e-mail you won't need counselling afterwards.
19) After you've used a computer to e-mail, it won't hassle you for coffee.
20) If somebody interrupts you while you're e-mailing, you feel neither embarrassed nor
| http:\\www.funehumor.com |
The displaying of copyright information on this site is designed to refer to the FunEHumor name, the FunEHumor.com web site address and all elements of the web site itself, including, but not limited to our logos, the site design, layout and overall appearance, and the use of our name publicly or for profit. We are in no way attempting to imply that we have any copyrights or trademarks on or for any of the humorous content/material or humor content/material names located within our web site.