Random Humor Link
Online & Internet
Microsoft & Bill Gates
Computers & Technology
Men, Women & Sex
Stupid People / Crazy Ads
Life, Living & Location
Music, Radio, TV & Movies
Kids, Pets & Animals
Government & Politics
Work & Corporate
Education & Language
Holiday, Season, Religion
Travel, Cars & Driving
Eating, Drinking & Drugs
One-liners, Quotes, Etc.
Fun & Funny Things To Do
All Other / Misc. Humor
Joke-A-Minute / Archives
Image / Photo Archives
FunEHumor Home Page
Get Free Email Updates
Recommend us to others +
Take Our Site Survey +
Help Support This Site
Advertise on FunEHumor
Send Us Email
News & Announcements
Last Mailing List Update +
(+) - opens in new window
Please Show Your Support For This Site!! (Click this text for details)
IF MICROSOFT WERE BASED IN GEORGIA
Ways things would be different if Microsoft was
headquartered in South Georgia:
1. Their #1 product would be Microsoft Winders
2. Instead of an hourglass icon you'd get an empty beer bottle
3. Dialog boxes would give you the choice of "Ahh-ight" or "Naw"
4. The "Recycle Bin" in Winders '95 would be an outhouse
5. Whenever you pulled up the Sound Player you'd hear a digitized drunk redneck yelling
6. Instead of "Start Me Up", the Winders '95 theme song would be Achy-Breaky
7. PowerPoint would be named "ParPawnt"
8. Microsoft's programming tools would be "Vishul Basic" and "Vishul
9. Winders 95 logo would incorporate Confederate Flag
10. Microsoft Word would be just that: one word
11. New Shutdown WAV: "Y'all come back now!"
12. Instead of VP, Microsoft big shots would be called "Cuz"
13. Hardware could be repaired using parts from an old Trans Am
14. Microsoft Office replaced with Micr'sawft Henhouse
15. Four words: Daisy Dukes Screen Saver
16. Well, the first thing you know, old Bill's a billionaire
17. Spreadsheet software would include examples to inventory dead cars in your front yard
18. Flight Simulator replaced by Tractor Pull Simulator
19. Microsoft CEO: Bubba Gates
20. Instructions for use would include "mash the control key."
| http:\\www.funehumor.com |
The displaying of copyright information on this site is designed to refer to the FunEHumor name, the FunEHumor.com web site address and all elements of the web site itself, including, but not limited to our logos, the site design, layout and overall appearance, and the use of our name publicly or for profit. We are in no way attempting to imply that we have any copyrights or trademarks on or for any of the humorous content/material or humor content/material names located within our web site.