IF MICROSOFT ENTERED THE AUTO BUSINESS
10. New seats would require everyone to have the
same butt size.
9. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
8. The US government would get subsidies from an automaker - a first.
7. The oil, alternator, gas, and engine warning lights would be replaced by a single
"General Car Fault" warning light.
6. Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable, five times
as fast, but ran on only 5% of the roads.
5. You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.
4. You can have only one person in the car at a time, unless you bought Car 95 or CarNT -
but then you would have to buy more seats.
3. Occasionally your car would die for no apparent reason and you would have to restart
it. Strangely, you would just except this as normal.
2. Every time the lines on the road were repainted, you'd have to buy a new car.
1. People would get excited about the new features of Microsoft's cars, forgetting that
the same features had been available from other carmakers for years.