1. Was that the same nose you broke as a child?
2. Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person
dies in his sleep,in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything
about it until the next morning!
3. Q: What happened then?
A: He told me, he says, "I have to kill you because you can identify me." Q: Did
he kill you?
4. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the
5. The youngest son, the 20 year-old, how old is he?
6. Were you alone or by yourself?
7. How long have you been a French Canadian?
8. Do you have any children or anything of that
9. Q: I show you exhibit 3 and ask if you recognize
A: That's me.
Q: Were you present when that picture was taken?
10. Were you present in court this morning when you
were sworn in?
11. Q: Now, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first
A: By death.
Q: And by whose death was it terminated?
12. Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are?
A: I'll be 3 months on November 8th.
Q: Apparently, then, the date of conception was August 8th?
Q: What were you doing at that time?
13. Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are
A: I used to be.
Q: How many times have you committed suicide?
14. So you were gone until you returned?
15. Q: She had 3 children, right?
Q: How many were boys?
Q: Were there girls?
16. You don't know what it was, and you don't know
what it looked like, but can you describe it?
17: Q: You say that the stairs went down to the
Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?
18. Q: Have you lived in this town all your life?
A. Not yet.
19. A Texas attorney, realizing he was on the verge
of unleashing a stupid question, interrupted himself and said, "Your Honor, I'd like
to strike the next question."
20. Q: Do you recall approximately the time that you
examined the body of Mr. Edington at the Rose Chapel?
A: It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 8:30 p.m.
Q: And Mr. Edington was dead at the time, is that correct?
A: No, stupid, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy!