Random Humor Link
Online & Internet
Microsoft & Bill Gates
Computers & Technology
Men, Women & Sex
Stupid People / Crazy Ads
Life, Living & Location
Music, Radio, TV & Movies
Kids, Pets & Animals
Government & Politics
Work & Corporate
Education & Language
Holiday, Season, Religion
Travel, Cars & Driving
Eating, Drinking & Drugs
One-liners, Quotes, Etc.
Fun & Funny Things To Do
All Other / Misc. Humor
Joke-A-Minute / Archives
Image / Photo Archives
FunEHumor Home Page
Get Free Email Updates
Recommend us to others +
Take Our Site Survey +
Help Support This Site
Advertise on FunEHumor
Send Us Email
News & Announcements
Last Mailing List Update +
(+) - opens in new window
Please Show Your Support For This Site!! (Click this text for details)
These are actual announcements from actual church
1. Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.
2. Thursday night -- Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
3. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
4. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
5. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Bezler,
the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Bezler.
6. This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church.
Children will be baptized at both ends.
7. Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will
please come early.
8. Wednesday the ladies liturgy will meet. Mrs. Johnson will sing "Put me in my
little bed" accompanied by the pastor.
9. Thursday at 5:00 p.m. there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All ladies
wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his study.
10. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the
11. Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet.
All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and do so.
12. The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They can be seen in the
church basement Saturday.
13. A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
14. At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?"
Come early and listen to our choir practice.
| http:\\www.funehumor.com |
The displaying of copyright information on this site is designed to refer to the FunEHumor name, the FunEHumor.com web site address and all elements of the web site itself, including, but not limited to our logos, the site design, layout and overall appearance, and the use of our name publicly or for profit. We are in no way attempting to imply that we have any copyrights or trademarks on or for any of the humorous content/material or humor content/material names located within our web site.