TOP 10 NETSCAPE 4.0 FEATURES
Netscape's latest Web suite, Communicator Pro, is
not quite out yet, but I have the advance word on how the browser giant plans to stay
ahead of Microsoft--to wit: The top ten features Navigator 4.0 has that IE 4.0 will not
10. Ebonics encryption built in!
9. Included: a Net phone that calls collect
8. Built-in support for all bad "Java" puns
7. An IE uninstaller that works
6. Free subscription to Slate
5. Does not crash under the Mac OS for at least five minutes!
4. Supports Internet, intranet, extranet, and now in version 4.0: fishnet, hairnet, and
3. Support for the new HTML </stink> tag
2. Version available for Amiga OS
1. Way beyond "push" technology, Netscape now supports "squirt"