Random Humor Link
Online & Internet
Microsoft & Bill Gates
Computers & Technology
Men, Women & Sex
Stupid People / Crazy Ads
Life, Living & Location
Music, Radio, TV & Movies
Kids, Pets & Animals
Government & Politics
Work & Corporate
Education & Language
Holiday, Season, Religion
Travel, Cars & Driving
Eating, Drinking & Drugs
One-liners, Quotes, Etc.
Fun & Funny Things To Do
All Other / Misc. Humor
Joke-A-Minute / Archives
Image / Photo Archives
FunEHumor Home Page
Get Free Email Updates
Recommend us to others +
Take Our Site Survey +
Help Support This Site
Advertise on FunEHumor
Send Us Email
News & Announcements
Last Mailing List Update +
(+) - opens in new window
Please Show Your Support For This Site!! (Click this text for details)
THINGS YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR SYSTEM
ADMINISTRATOR TO SAY
2. Oh S***!
3. What the heck?!?
4. Go get your backup tape. (You DO have a backup tape?)
5. That's SOOOOO bizarre.
6. Wow!! Look at this...
7. Hey!! The Suns don't do this.
9. What software license?
10. Well, it's doing SOMETHING...
11. Wow...that seemed fast...
12. I got a better job at Lockheed...
13. Management says...
14. Sorry, the new equipment didn't get budgeted.
15. What do you mean that wasn't a copy?
16. It didn't do that a minute ago...
17. Where's the GUI on this thing?
18. Damn, and I just bought that Coke...
19. Where's the DIR command?
20. The drive ate the tape but that's OK, I brought my screwdriver.
21. I cleaned up the root partition and now there's LOTS of free space.
22. What's this "any" key I'm supposed to press?
23. Do you smell something?
24. What's that grinding sound?
25. I have never seen it do THAT before...
26. I don't think it should be doing that...
27. I remember the last time I saw it do that...
28. You might as well all go home early today...
29. My leave starts tomorrow.
30. Oops! (said in a quiet, almost surprised voice)
31. Hmm, maybe if I do this...
32. Why is my "rm -r *" taking so long?"
33. Hmmm, curious...
34. Well, MY files were backed up.
35. What do you mean you needed that directory?
36. What do you mean /home was on that disk? I umounted it!
37. Do you really need your home directory to do any work?
38. I didn't think anybody would be doing any work at 2am, so I killed your job.
39. Yes, I chowned all the files to belong to pvcs. Is that a problem to you?
40. We're standardizing on AIX.
41. Wonder what THIS command does?
42. What did you say your (1)user name was...? ;-)
| http:\\www.funehumor.com |
The displaying of copyright information on this site is designed to refer to the FunEHumor name, the FunEHumor.com web site address and all elements of the web site itself, including, but not limited to our logos, the site design, layout and overall appearance, and the use of our name publicly or for profit. We are in no way attempting to imply that we have any copyrights or trademarks on or for any of the humorous content/material or humor content/material names located within our web site.