10. Microsoft announces that Robert Lessig's fingerprints were found on the pie plate.
9. Company plans 1999 release of "Visual Pie++ for Windows."
8. Microsoft waffles on release of Belgian version of Windows 98.
7. Hostess fruit pies removed from Microsoft campus vending machines (three days later,
a hoard of pies is found in Nathan Myhrvold's office).
6. Bill Gates has pie-proof "Popemobile" built for future public appearances.
5. From now on, all new Microsoft CD-ROMs will be square, because Gates "freaks
out" when he sees flat circles.
4. New Microsoft game released: X-Wing vs. Pie Fighter.
3. Microsoft buys Mrs. Smiths Frozen Pie Company--and shuts it down.
2. MS programmers no longer allowed to use value of pi when programming vector-drawing
1. After a lengthy investigation, Microsoft reluctantly admits that the pie incident
was staged by Wagner-Edstrom to divert public attention from the DOJ hearings.