Greetings prospective White House interns! This year, our program is heading into its
69th year of bringing America's best and brightest to the Nation's Capitol to help the
"Head Man" do his job. We expect that 1998 will be the most exciting one yet!
Why, you might be asking yourself, do I want to be a part of this demanding, yet rewarding
program? Check this out:
* Be a part of the action in the pulsing, throbbing political scene of the hottest city
in the world!
* Get up close and personal with some of America's movers and shakers!
* See rooms in the White House that even a VIP tour won't show you!
* Get total access to plenty of sensitive Presidential activities!
Sound like it's for you?
Just listen to this testimonial from a former intern:
* "I couldn't believe it! After only a few months on the job answering phones and
fetching coffee, there I was, debriefing the president. Getting involved in executive
branch affairs is just fantastic."
M. Lewinsky, Beverly Hills, Calif.
As you can see, being a White House intern is more than long hours, hot debates and
touchy national issues.
Still interested? Fill out this information form and send it back to the White House at
3. Sex: F__ Age:
4. Measurements: (required for medical
6. How many beers it takes to get you...
....To lie to a federal prosecutor:
* Quick quiz:
1. You've always considered the White House:
a)a monument to democracy
b)the place where great leaders meet
2. Hillary Clinton is a(n):
a)model wife and mother
b)icon of late 20th century femininity
d)inappropriate companion for the leader of the free world
3. You've always wanted to know more about the President's:
b)childhood in Hope, Ark.
d)"monument to democracy"
4. My social life as an intern would likely consist of:
a)hitting Georgetown bars with the other interns
c)late nights working at the White House
d)late nights working the White House