1. When the light turns red, you have 3 more seconds to go through the intersection.
2. It is not necessary to completely change lanes to pass another vehicle.
3. You are required to keep a two-tenths-of-a-second distance between you and the car
4. Crosswalks are painted on the road purely for decoration.
5. You are required to speed up if it appears somebody will be changing lanes to pass
in front of you.
6. Turn signals...purely optional. (Mainly because of rule #5.)
7. The actual speed limit is 20 mph faster than the posted limit.
8. Parking lots; Nature's perfect shortcut.
9. At STOP signs, you must slow down to 20 mph and be prepared to stop if you see a
10. People crossing the street are assumed to be walking fast enough to be out of your
lane by the time you get there.
11. If you are waiting at a red light, and there is nobody there to see you go through
it, did you break the law?