WHAT NOT TO SAY ON VALENTINES DAY
* I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use
this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.
* I refuse to get cable. That's how they keep tabs on you.
* I used to come here all the time with my ex.
* I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn't hurt to
* Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my
voice on the answering machine every hour.
* I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be I
wouldn't have given someone like you a second look.
* And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest.
* I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good
butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.
* It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date
just won't be as smart as I am.