1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove
blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl ...Let the
"real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.
4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up
piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the
terminals to bubble away corrosion.
7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into aload of greasy clothes, add
detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
9. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
10. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a
nail in about 4 days.
11. To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the
Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.
12. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of
their trucks for about 20 years!