Random Humor Link
Online & Internet
Microsoft & Bill Gates
Computers & Technology
Men, Women & Sex
Stupid People / Crazy Ads
Life, Living & Location
Music, Radio, TV & Movies
Kids, Pets & Animals
Government & Politics
Work & Corporate
Education & Language
Holiday, Season, Religion
Travel, Cars & Driving
Eating, Drinking & Drugs
One-liners, Quotes, Etc.
Fun & Funny Things To Do
All Other / Misc. Humor
Joke-A-Minute / Archives
Image / Photo Archives
FunEHumor Home Page
Get Free Email Updates
Recommend us to others +
Take Our Site Survey +
Help Support This Site
Advertise on FunEHumor
Send Us Email
News & Announcements
Last Mailing List Update +
(+) - opens in new window
Please Show Your Support For This Site!! (Click this text for details)
EASY HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup
of boiling water down your throat and presto. The blockage will be
almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for
a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember
to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are:
You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move
and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the
Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. Never
pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom. If you woke up breathing,
congratulations! You get another chance. And finally, be really nice to
your family and friends; you never know when you might need them to
empty your bedpan. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
| http:\\www.funehumor.com |
The displaying of copyright information on this site is designed to refer to the FunEHumor name, the FunEHumor.com web site address and all elements of the web site itself, including, but not limited to our logos, the site design, layout and overall appearance, and the use of our name publicly or for profit. We are in no way attempting to imply that we have any copyrights or trademarks on or for any of the humorous content/material or humor content/material names located within our web site.